Management Skills for Women
Two day programme
What Our Customers said…..
‘I know how to approach people, how to communicate with them and be pleasant at the same time.’
‘Case studies which we did in the groups and the discussions afterwards were the most valuable activities for me.’
‘The course helps a lot in time management, problem solving, decision making.’
Are these some of your problems –
- Lack of assertiveness?
- Difficulty in managing conflict?
- Effective team development?
- Stress management?
- Making my mark as a successful woman manager?
This programme will assist you if you are already in management or want to become a manager. By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Identify and develop your existing management skills
- Develop a more confident, positive self image
- Be better equipped to overcome perceived barriers
- Gain self realisation and job satisfaction
- Understand and employ team building techniques
- Development your management style
To enable women to use appropriate communication skills as confident managers.
Women already in management needing a refresher course or newly appointed women managers. Women who ask, ‘Does being a woman make a difference to my job as a manager?’
- A woman’s perspective in business
- Goal setting
- Time management
- Stress management
- Communicate with confidence at work
- Personal presentation and speaking skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Decision making
- Effective team development
Participation through –
- Workshop activities
- Case studies
- Video observation and discussion to find solutions to problems raised
- Individual speaking opportunities
Participants set their objectives for the course and evaluate progress against these.